My Mac computer says the app cannot be opened because the developer cannot be verified. What do I do?
This is a known issue with the app right now. We are working to resolve this issue, but for the time being, follow the steps below to use the app.
- From the home screen of your computer, click the Apple icon in the top left and select “System Preferences”
- From the System Preferences page, select “Security and Privacy”
- You should see a screen that looks similar to this
- Select “Open Anyway”. This will open a window that will allow you to open the app
- Select “Open” and enjoy using the app!
- Go to the downloads folder on your computer
- Right click on the Compressed (zipped) folder that was just downloaded from the website and select “Extract All”. On the screen that pops up, select “Extract”
- Double click on the folder that comes up and then launch the application
- Enjoy using the app!
We appreciate any feedback that you can give to us for the apps that we are developing. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or complaints you may have.